My Dream House



My dream house should be of a simple design; I would like it to be a bungalow style house designed in basic colors that are appealing to the eyes. I would like to have a huge lawn in front of my house and enough parking for several cars. There should be a small garden planted with fruit trees, bushes and flowers. 


There should be a front porch where we could sit and relax and enjoy the beauty of nature. I would like to have a large backyard with a big swimming pool and a basketball court because I am fond of sports. 


In my backyard, there should be also enough space for having family picnics when the weather is fine. I prefer to spend a lot of time out of doors so an attractive outer design of my house and gardens is very important for me.

My dream house should be large and spacious with plenty of large windows that would make the rooms bright and airy. The interior design of my house should be carefully planned to every detail but I should confess that I prefer a minimalistic approach to the design of interior. 


so I don’t like my ideal house to be stuffed with a lot of unnecessary furniture – instead, I would like to have enough space to feel free. Besides, I would like to have enough space for green plants and flowers that would create beauty and peace.

                                   Thankyou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Interior Designing Trends in 2020

Birthday Gift Ideas for Friends

Why Marketing is Important for a Business